Next June 7th in Reykjavik, Sendill is Unimaze will host the kick-off meeting of the project “Uptaking the EN eInvoicing by public authorities in ICELAND (ICELAND-INV18), INEA/CEF/ICT/A2018/1760330“. The agenda is available here.
This project is co-financed by the INEA Agency of the European Commission, and coordinated by Sendill is Unimaze, Universitat de València and LMT Group. The coordinators will guide the 10 Icelandic institutions of the consortium on promoting the uptake of the European Directive 2014/55/EU (eInvoicing Directive).
During this meeting, Markús Guðmundsson (Sendill is Unimaze), Cristina Roda (Universitat de València) and Luana Almeida (LMT Group) will explain the management of the project according to the Grant Agreement signed by INEA. The work plan, the milestones, the budget and the responsibilities will be reviewed by all the participants.
The project has three main objectives:
- The uptaking of an eInvoicing solution compliant with the European Standard by the 8 Icelandic public institutions of the consortium. These solutions will be connected to a PEPPOL Access Point, thus allowing an efficient cross-border exchange of invoices.
- Contribute to the deployment of both the eDelivery and the eInvoicing Building Blocks in Iceland. A specific study about the impact and benefits of embracing the European electronic invoicing standards in Iceland will be carried out during the project.
- The creation of a central validation web service that will allow service providers, ERP implementers and other software companies, to validate whether their implementations comply with the requirements of the EN standard.
For more information about the ICELAND-INV18 project, please visit:
- Project website: https://lmtgroup.eu/iceland-inv18
- CEF eInvoicing Call: https://ec.europa.eu/inea/en/connecting-europe-facility/cef-telecom/apply-funding/2018-cef-telecom-call-einvoicing
The content of this publication are the sole responsibility of LMT Group and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the European Union.