AS4EDI – European EDI Providers integrating the AS4 eSENS Profile
The main objective of the Action is to promote the use of the eDelivery DSI (Digital Service Infrastructure) amongst both private and public entities, especially in the Member States of applicants (Belgium, Finland, Sweden, Netherlands, France and the United Kingdom).
The Action will integrate the AS4 messaging protocol and their respective Service Metadata Publishers (SMP) in six certified PEPPOL Access Points (AP) from the different Member States. These APs of the consortium EDI providers (Billit, OpusCapita, Viaduct, Calvi, Generix and NetEDI) are currently linked to the Electronic Registered Delivery Services (ERDS) of their cloud platforms. The implementation of each AP covers the transition from AS2 to the eDelivery AS4 profile, as well as the upgrade and deployment of their SMP (Service Metadata Publisher).
The project is co-financed by the European Commission within the CEF Telecom Program managed by INEA (Innovation and Networks Executive Agency) and through the 2018 CEF Telecom Call – eDelivery (CEF-TC-2018-2).
- Official website: http://irtic.uv.es/as4edi
- INEA Action website: https://ec.europa.eu/inea/en/connecting-europe-facility/cef-telecom/2018-eu-ia-0060
- Start date: 01/01/2019
- Conclusion date: 30/06/2020
- Grant: EUR 298,691
- Agreement number: INEA/CEF/ICT/A2018/1760227
- Action number: 2018-EU-IA-0060
- Universitat de València (Estudi General), Spain (Coordinating Institution)
- Leading Management Technology SL, Spain
- BILLIT BVBA, Belgium
- OpusCapita Solutions OY, Finland
- VIADUCT AB, Sweden
- Calvi Business Software B.V, Netherlands
- GENERIX GROUP FRANCE, France
- NetEDI Ltd, United Kingdom
The content of this publication are the sole responsibility of LMT Group and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the European Union.