Govein Project Tests Phase
May 9th, 2017
Govein (http://govein-project.eu/ ) is an R+D+I initiative designed to promote the development of e-Invoicing in the European Public Sector, and particularly in the healthcare field. It is important to remember that next year the Directive 2014/55/EU will come into force for all Member States. This regulation requires the use of e-invoicing in public procurement through a common European standard ensuring interoperability.
This project started in October 2016. The following hospitals and healthcare providers are getting ready for the European standards on electronic eInvoicing.
- Abbott Laboratories SA (Spain)
- WerfenLife (Spain)
- Teleflex Medical Europe Ltd (Ireland)
- Centre Hospitalier Intercommunal COMPIEGNE NOYON (France)
- Derby Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust (United Kingdom)
- Universitair Medisch Centrum Groningen (Netherlands)
- Instytut Kardiologii im. Prymasa Tyasiaclecia Stefana Kardynala Wyszynkiego (Poland)
- London North West Healthcare NHS (United Kingdom)
- Centre Hospitalier Alpes – Isère (France)
If you are interested in this project (https://lmtgroup.eu/home/en/?portfolio=govein) or CEF Telecom Programs (https://ec.europa.eu/inea/en/connecting-europe-facility/ ) please contact us.
The contents of this publication are the sole responsibility of LMTGroup and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the European Union.