Our extensive knowledge allows us to provide consulting, training and engineering services, specially designed to help organizations to achieve higher efficiency standards on their daily operations and business targets.
A company culture based on continuous and constant innovation with a methodological focus that promotes the technical excellence.
Speed and flexibility in responding to the customer’s needs, thanks to an effective management of the human resources of our company.
Working procedures closely developed with market leaders and a solid and strong knowledge base in the State of the Art technologies supported by Cloud Computing and Integration Brokerage solutions.
LMT is a company with broad experience in providing ICT services, technical assistance and ICT consultancy to customers according to their requirements.
R&D&I – Research, Development and Innovation
Our experts have a large experience on searching and managing international funding aids, both at regional, national and European level. The services include:
- Defining the roadmap of applications for funding.
- Project proposals presentation, including the concept definition according to the funding programme priorities. Find partners and prepare all the documents required.
- Preparation of application and justification reports.
- Preparation of reports to the tax deduction of R&D&I.
- Management certifications and reports.
Our partnership programme that includes ICT service providers, customers from different sectors interested on cross-business collaboration, and our know-how, are the base to find and manage international partners of your projects.
Additionally to the funding and partners finding, our group supports your company in all the steps related to a R&D&I development:
- Ideation and definition of the project’s concept.
- Project design according to the objectives and available resources.
- Coordination and management of the project.
- Development of cost-benefit models.
- Development of the roadmap implementation.
Management Technology and Cloud Computing
The LMT Group is specially focused on the use of the best ICT cloud services available around the world to empower our client’s potential. Our R&D department has a dynamic know-how of technology management both to adopt existing tools and to develop new solutions according to our customers needs. Our services include:
- Software development and quality evaluation
- System monitoring and management
- Human resources training and assessment
The objective is to implement innovative cloud-based business models at a strategic level. Partnerships with ISVs (independent software vendor) on the basis of IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS provision models are expected to generate an extensive use of the cloud and to explore various distribution channels. Our experts provide great customer support to use consolidated cloud solutions, ranging from highly strategic to operating subjects, as well as completing the project with the guarantee of
In this sense, the cloud solutions are used from several perspectives:
One path an organization might take to increase its revenue is to expand vertically (i.e. taking an existing product or service into a new market).
Often, a vertical extension can be justified by the stagnation within the company’s current market, flat-lining market share, or by the need to keep pace with competitors that are aggressively pursuing new opportunities. Ultimately, successful companies consistently look beyond their current markets for new growth opportunities. Vertical markets are a compelling path to those desired, and always elusive, new wells of revenue.
Our group has a department exclusively dedicated to the Educational sector. It is composed by expert programmers, researchers, associated educators, consultors and associated companies with over a decade of experience in this sector. Our experts have a large experience on introducing technology in the daily life of any teaching and learning process. Our team had also developed several R&D&I projects within the Educational Technology area and funded by the European Commission. In this sense, LMT Group makes clear and practical contributions to 21st century learning. Examples include:
- Digital learning and collaborative environments for teachers and students
- Smart online examination systems
- Digital content management for media-rich libraries
- Student information and educational logistic systems
- Campus identity, security and risk management
- International best practice and innovative engagement models
LMT is your end to end education IT partner, helping educators to use technology to open up new opportunities, while reducing costs and risks. Working with LMT enables educators to focus on their core concerns, knowing that their technology will always be affordable and relevant, supporting their own future vision at all times. As business technologists, we want shared learning to be the basis of any educational partnership. LMT 21st century education vision helps educational bodies to face the challenges of today and tomorrow with confidence