Our extensive knowledge allows us to provide consulting, training and engineering services, specially designed to help organizations achieve higher efficiency standards on their daily operations and on their business targets
A company culture based in continuous and constant innovation with a methodological focus that promotes the technical excellence.
Speed and flexibility in answering to customer needs, thanks to an effective management of human resources within our IT Group
Working procedures closely developed with market leaders and a solid and strong knowledge base in the State of the Art technologies supported by Cloud Computing and Integration Brokerage solutions.
LMT is a company with broad experience in providing highly demanding customers with ICT services, technical assistance and ICT consultancy within the timeframe requirements set by customers and their business processes.
R&D&I – Research, Development and Innovation
Our experts have a large experience on searching and managing international funding aids, both at regional, national and European level. The services include:
- Defining the mix of the roadmap of requests for funding sources
- Project proposals presentation, including the concept definition according to the funding programme priorities, find of partners and the preparation of all documents required
- Application preparation of reports and justification
- Preparation of reports to the tax deduction of R&D&I
- Management certifications and reasoned reports
Our partnership programme that includes ICT service providers, customers from different sectors interested on cross-business collaboration and our know-how are the base to find and manage international partners to your projects.
Additionally to the funding and partners finding, our group support your company in all steps related to a R&D&I development:
- Ideation and definition of the concept of project.
- Project design according to the objectives and available resources.
- Coordination and management of the project.
- Development of cost-benefit models.
- Development of the roadmap implementation.
Management Technology and Cloud Computing
The LMT Group is specially focused on the use of the best cloud services on ICT available around the world to empower our clients potential. Our R&D department have a dynamic management technology know-how both to adopt existing tools and to develop new solutions according to our customers necessities. Our services include:
- Software development and quality evaluation
- System monitoring and management
- Human resources training and assessment
The focus are innovative cloud-based business models at the strategic level. Partnerships with ISVs (independent software vendor) on the basis of IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS provision models are expected to generate extensive use of the cloud, and various distribution channels and partner models to be exploited. Our experts provide a broad foundation of support to the client, ranging from highly strategic to operating subjects, and complete the project with the assurance of long-lasting success.
In this sense, the cloud solutions are used from several perspectives:
One path an organization might take to increase revenue is to expand vertically (i.e.,taking an existing product or service into a new market with an untapped customer base).
Often, a vertical extension can be justified by stagnation within the company’s current market, flat-lining market share, or by the need to keep pace with competitors that are aggressively pursuing new opportunities of their own. Ultimately, successful companies consistently look beyond their current markets for new growth opportunities. Vertical markets are a compelling path to those desired, and always elusive, new wells of revenue.
Our group has a department dedicated exclusively to the Educational sector, composed by expert programmers, researchers, associated educators, consulters and associated companies with over a decade of experience in this sector. Our experts have a large experience on introducing technology in the daily life of any teaching and learning process. Our team had also developed several R&D&I projects within the Educational Technology area and funded by the European Commission. In this sense, LMT Group makes clear and practical contributions to 21st century learning. Examples include:
- Digital learning and collaboration environments for teachers and students
- Smart online examination systems
- Digital content management for media-rich libraries
- Student information and educational logistic systems
- Campus identity, security and risk management
- International best practice and innovative engagement models
LMT is your end to end education IT partner, helping educators use technology to open up new opportunities, while reducing costs and risks. Working with LMT enables educators to focus on their core concerns, knowing that their technology will always be affordable and relevant, supporting their own future vision at all times. As business technologists, we want to make shared learning the foundation of any education partnership. The LMT 21st Century education vision helps educational bodies face the challenges of today and tomorrow with confidence.