The main objectives of this project is to support the EDI providers of the consortium and their clients to meet the European Standard (EN) on electronic invoice for cross-border transactions according to both the Directive 2014/55/EU (eInvoicing Directive) and their Member States’ legislation in invoicing. The EDI providers, as well as their clients participating as use cases, will update and uptake their existing eInvoicing solutions to the EN, all them connected to their own PEPPOL Access Points fully aligned with the requirements set in the eIDAS Regulation. The final goal is to promote the cross-border transactions of eInvoices compliant with the EN in Europe.
EURINV19 is a transnational consortium composed by 14 participants from 8 different Member States (Sweden, Slovakia, Ireland, Spain, UK, Italy, France and Netherlands). On the one hand, 6 consolidated EDI providers’ eInvoicing cloud platforms from different Member States will be upgraded in order to be fully compliant with the EN, including both syntaxes approved by CEN (UBL 2.1 and CII) and achieving advanced eInvoicing functionalities. On the other hand, Trinity College, Althea, Tatra and Carrefour will uptake an eInvoicing solution compliant with the EN.
The project is co-financed by the European Commission within the CEF Telecom Program managed by INEA (Innovation and Networks Executive Agency) and through the 2019 CEF Telecom Call – eInvoicing (CEF-TC-2019-1).
- Official website: http://cef.uv.es/eurinv19
- INEA Action website: https://ec.europa.eu/inea/en/connecting-europe-facility/cef-telecom/2019-eu-ia-0037
- Start date: 01/01/2020
- Conclusion date: 30/04/2021
- Grant: 973,232 EUR
- Agreement number: INEA/CEF/ICT/A2019/1928191
- Action number: 2019-EU-IA-0037
- Universitat de València (UVEG), Spain (Coordinating Institution)
- Leading Management Technology S.L. (LMT), Spain
- Elcom Systems Limited, United Kingdom
- S.A.T.A. Applicazione Tecnologie Avanzate Srl (SATA), Italy
- The Provost, Fellows, Foundation Scholars, and the other members of Board, of the College of the Holy and Undivided Trinity of Queen Elizabeth near Dublin, Ireland
- NetEDI Ltd, United Kingdom
- GENERIX GROUP FRANCE, France
- Crediflow AB, Sweden
- Qvalia Group AB, Sweden
- Transalis Ltd,United Kingdom
- EASY SYSTEMS B.V., Netherlands
- Tatra Billing, a.s., Slovakia
- CARREFOUR ADMINISTRATIF FRANCE, France
- ALTHEA UK AND IRELAND LIMITED, United Kingdom
The content of this publication are the sole responsibility of LMT Group and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the European Union.