eID4Spain – Connecting Regional and Local Administrations to the Spanish eIDAS node
The Action’s objective is to connect public e-services provided by 4 Spanish local and regional administrations (Junta de Extremadura, Diputación de Ciudad Real, Diputació de València and Ayuntamiento de Rivas Vaciamadrid) to the Spanish eIDAS node via Cl@ve 2.0 in order to enable cross-border authentication in line with the eIDAS Regulation.
By the end of the action, this e-services offered by these 4 Spanish authorities will be made available in production environment for cross- border authentication (via eIDAS). Furthermore, all participants will disseminate the Action by presenting the results reached in their e-government portals to other national and European public entities.
The Action is built on the results of the CEF Action 2015-ES-IA-0087, which set up the link between Cl@ve and the eIDAS node. It will support Spain in meeting the requirements of the eIDAS Regulation and will facilitate access to Spanish public e-services for all EU citizens and businesses using their national eID, ensuring cross-border mobility and supporting the Digital Single Market. The project is co-financed by the European Commission through its eInvoicing call from 2018 CEF Telecom Call – eIdentification & eSignature (CEF-TC-2018-1).
- Official website: http://irtic.uv.es/eid4spain
- INEA Action website: https://ec.europa.eu/inea/en/connecting-europe-facility/cef-telecom/2018-es-ia-0039
- Start date: 01/09/2018
- Conclusion date: 28/02/2020
- Grant: EUR 298,971
- Agreement number: INEA/CEF/ICT/A2018/1633095
- Action number: 2018-ES-IA-0039
- Universitat de València (UVEG), Spain (Coordinating Institution)
- Leading Management Technology S.L. (LMT), Spain
- Universidad Carlos III de Madrid (UC3M), Spain
- Junta de Extremadura (JE), Spain
- Diputación Provincial de Ciudad Real (DCR), Spain
- Diputació de València (DV), Spain
- Guadaltel S.A. (Guadaltel), Spain
- Ayuntamiento de Rivas Vaciamadrid (ARV), Spain
The contents of this publication are the sole responsibility of LMT Group and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the European Union.