EUROLogin – Cross-border authentication in European cloud platforms according to the eIDAS Regulation
The Action will integrate the eID DSI (Digital Service Infrastructure) in 4 existing cloud platforms and systems that will be also connected to 4 different eIDAS nodes (UK, Belgium, Italy, and Cyprus), and support several public and private electronic services, mainly related to eDelivery, eArchiving and eAdministration. Elcom will connect to the British eIDAS node, Billit to the Belgian eIDAS node, SATA to the Italian eIDAS node, and University of Cyprus to the Cypriot eIDAS node, with the support of its EDI Provider “Goldman”. The project is co-financed by the European Commission through the 2018 CEF Telecom Call – eIdentification & eSignature (CEF-TC-2018-1).
As EDI Providers and PEPPOL Access Points, the beneficiaries’ cloud platforms, and the public university’s system are being prepared to meet the requirements associated with the eIDAS Regulation. The maturity of this Action is also based on the maturity of the technical solutions of the participants EDI providers, considering that they already meet the most important requirements of the eIDAS Regulation, allowing cross-border mobility and supporting the Digital Single Market.
- Official website: https://lmtgroup.eu/eurologin/
- INEA Action website: https://ec.europa.eu/inea/en/connecting-europe-facility/cef-telecom/2018-eu-ia-0026
- Start date: 01/10/2018
- Conclusion date: 30/09/2020
- Grant: 598,952 EUR
- Agreement number: INEA/CEF/ICT/A2018/1633379
- Action number: 2018-EU-IA-0026
- Universitat Politècnica de València (UPV), Spain (Coordinating Institution).
- Leading Management Technology S.L. (LMT), Spain.
- BILLIT BVBA (BILLIT), Belgium.
- AC Goldman Solutions & Services, GSS Ltd (Goldman), Cyprus.
- S.A.T.A. Applicazione Tecnologie Avanzate Srl (SATA), Italy.
- Elcom Systems Limited (ELCOM), United Kingdom.
- University of Cyprus (UCY), Cyprus.
The contents of this publication are the sole responsibility of LMT Group and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the European Union.