AS4EU – Promoting the AS4 between PEPPOL Access Points around EU
The AS4EU project was prepared and presented by LMT Group in collaboration with the Universitat Politècnica de València (UPV). The main objective of this project is to promote the use of the eDelivery DSI (Digital Service Infrastructure) amongst both private and public entities by implementing four PEPPOL Access Points, integrating the AS4 protocol, and their respective Service Metadata Publishers (SMP). The AS4EU consortium will introduce the AS4 protocol in their solutions and develop their SMP according to the EU Core Service Platform. The objective is to make their electronic registered delivery services ‘qualified’, in compliance with the requirements set in the eIDAS Regulation (Regulation EU 910/2014 on electronic identification and trust services for electronic transactions in the internal market).
The project is co-financed by the European Commission through the CEF eDelivery 2017-2 call.
- Official website: https://lmtgroup.eu/as4eu
- INEA Action website: https://ec.europa.eu/inea/en/connecting-europe-facility/cef-telecom/2017-eu-ia-0104
- Start date: 01/04/2018
- Conclusion date: 31/03/2019
- Grant: EUR 258,690
- Agreement number: INEA/CEF/ICT/A2017/1527217
- Action number: 2017-EU-IA-0104
- Universitat Politècnica de València (UPV), Spain (Coordinating Institution)
- Leading Management Technology S.L. (LMT), Spain
- S.A.T.A Applicazione Tecnologie Avanzate Srl (S.A.T.A), Italy
- EDI Factory LTD (Celtrino), Ireland
- Data Interchange PLC (Interchange), UK
- AdValvas Europe NV (AdValvas), Belgium
The contents of this publication are the sole responsibility of LMTGroup and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the European Union.