The eID@Cloud (Integrating the eIdentification in European cloud platforms according to the eIDAS Regulation) project was prepared and presented by the LMT Group. Our specialists in the CEF programmes joined some of the most relevant European EDI Providers (EDICOM, Officient, Aksesspunkt, eConnect and Unimaze) and prepared a very competitive proposal with the main objective of integrating the eID in five cloud platforms. The five platforms will be connected to 5 different eIDAS nodes (Spain, Norway, Denmark, Netherlands and Iceland) and will support several generic eDelivery and eCommerce services of European companies, providing eID authentication for cross-border communication, validation and integration of the information exchanged in the contexts B2B, B2C and B2G.
This project is co-financed by the European Commission through its eIdentification call 2016 CEF Telecom Call – eIdentification & eSignature (CEF-TC-2016-2).
Project website: https://www.arcos.inf.uc3m.es/eidcloud/
Start date: 01/05/2017
Finish date: 30/09/2018
Grant: EUR 748,004
Agreement number: INEA/CEF/ICT/A2016/1271635
Action No: 2016-EU-IA-0064
INEA Action Webpage: https://ec.europa.eu/inea/en/connecting-europe-facility/cef-telecom/2016-eu-ia-0064
- Universidad Carlos III de Madrid (UC3M), Spain (Coordinating Institution)
- Leading Management Technology SL (LMT), Spain
- Intercambio Electrónico de Datos y Comunicaciones SL (EDICOM), Spain
- Sendill is Unimaze ehf (Sendill), Iceland
- Officient A/S (Officient), Denmark
- Aksesspunkt Norge AS (Aksesspunkt), Norway
- Universitat Politècnica de València (UPV), Spain
- eConnect International B.V. (eConnect), Netherlands
The contents of this publication are the sole responsibility of LMTGroup and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the European Union.