EURINV – Implementing the European Standard in consolidated eInvoicing cloud platforms
The main objective of this project is to support the EDI providers of the consortium and their clients to meet the European Standard (EN) on electronic invoice for cross-border transactions according to both the Directive 2014/55/EU (link to the eInvoicing Directive) and their Member States’ legislation in invoicing.
In order to achieve the main objective of this action, 7 EDI Providers’ eInvoicing cloud platforms from different Member States (Billit – Belgium; OpusCapita – Finland; SATA – Italy; Enxendra – Spain; Calvi – The Netherlands; Generix – France; Webware – Germany) will be upgraded to be fully compliant with the EN, including both syntaxes approved by CEN (UBL 2.1 and CII), and achieving advanced eInvoicing functionalities. Likewise, two local public entities from two additional Member States (Dublin Simon Community – Ireland; and Ekonomická univerzita v Bratislave – Slovakia) will be supported by their EDI Providers (Celtrino and SATA respectively) to uptake a European Standard (EN) compliant eInvoicing solution.
This project is co-financed by the European Commission through the eInvoicing – 2018 CEF Telecom Call (link to CEF-TC-2018-2).
- Official website: https://lmtgroup.eu/eurinv
- INEA Action website: https://ec.europa.eu/inea/en/connecting-europe-facility/cef-telecom/2018-eu-ia-0073
- Start date: 01/04/2019
- Conclusion date: 30/09/2020
- Grant: 1,106,820 EUR
- Agreement number: INEA/CEF/ICT/A2018/1760846
- Action number: 2018-EU-IA-0073
- Universitat Politècnica de València (UPV), Spain (Coordinating Institution)
- Leading Management Technology S.L. (LMT), Spain
- BILLIT BVBA, Belgium
- OpusCapita Solutions OY, Finland
- S.A.T.A. Applicazione Tecnologie Avanzate Srl, Italy
- Docuten Technologies S.L. (Docuten), Spain
- Calvi Business Software B.V, The Netherlands
- GENERIX GROUP FRANCE, France
- Dublin Simon Community, Ireland
- EDI FACTORY LTD (CELTRINO), Ireland
- Webware Internet Solutions GmbH, Germany
- Ekonomická univerzita v Bratislave (EUBA), Slovakia
The content of this publication are the sole responsibility of LMT Group and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the European Union.