ICELAND-INV18 – Uptaking the EN eInvoicing by public authorities in ICELAND
This action is a relevant step in order to foster both the eInvoicing capacity building and the number of public entity and service provider profiles in Iceland, an EEA country lagging behind the uptaking of the EN eInvoicing since there is no legislation mandating the use of eInvoices in B2G public procurement in Iceland, and there is no central eInvoicing platform to connect to. Basically, eInvoices in the Icelandic B2G public procurement are only recommended and there are requirements to consider them legal.
The main goal, thus, of this action is to prepare the ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) systems of eight icelandic public entities to uptake the European Standard (EN) for eInvoicing, including both syntaxes (UBL 2.1 and CII), according to the Directive 2014/55/EU (eInvoicing Directive), and to contribute, although indirectly, to raise awareness of and to deploy the application of the Icelandic legislation (Regulation 505/2013 and the Declaration of the Ministry of Finance and the Ministry of Economic Affairs, Feb. 2014).
This project is co-financed through the European Commission eInvoicing call from the 2018 CEF Telecom Call – eInvoicing (CEF-TC-2018-2).
- Official website: https://lmtgroup.eu/iceland-inv18
- INEA Action website: https://ec.europa.eu/inea/en/connecting-europe-facility/cef-telecom/2018-eu-ia-0056
- Start date: 01/04/2019
- Conclusion date: 31/01/2021
- Grant: 636,531 EUR
- Agreement number: INEA/CEF/ICT/A2018/1760330
- Action number: 2018-EU-IA-0056
- Universitat de València (Estudi General), Spain (Coordinating Institution)
- Sendill is Unimaze ehf, Iceland
- Leading Management Technology SL, Spain
- Reykjavíkurborg, Iceland
- Grímsnes og Grafningshreppur, Iceland
- Skeiða- og Gnúpverjahreppur, Iceland
- Orkubú Vestfjarða ohf, Iceland
- Akureyrarkaupstaður, Iceland
- Síminn hf. (Iceland Telecom), Iceland
- Staðlaráð Íslands, Iceland
- ICEPRO, nefnd um rafræn viðskipt, Iceland
- Orkuveita Reykjavíkur, Iceland
- Félagsbústaðir hf., Iceland
The content of this publication are the sole responsibility of LMT Group and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the European Union.